середу, 4 травня 2011 р.

Fotogra/Photogame

Опубліковано Julia о 04:08
Ok, so I gave it a try one more time same photogame at Art Piascownica titled "Photocamera". Now, I wanted to look supercool, but I can't but laugh looking at this picture. The concept of this photo is big photocamera symbolizing gun and a title on the tshirt "I shoot people" basing on the pun to shoot ppl - to take pictures of ppl (ok, this reminds me of writing my diploma paper now).
I really have fun taking part in this competition, so thank you art piascownica for the chance of disclosing my secret talent )))

Here's the masterpiece (LOLZ):




2 коментарі:

Bo сказав...

haha prikolno

frutti сказав...

It's witty and intelligent! I really like this picture :)

Дописати коментар

 

Freckled monster's craftroom Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review